Saturday, April 12, 2008

whoopie pies

you heard it here first. i strongly maintain that whoopie pies are the new donut are the new cupcake. watch out, world! this is like when i predicted that max would be a leap baby.

the cake of these is deliciously spongy. it reminds me of something, but i can't put my finger on it exactly... taste testers? where are you? i need your help. anyhow, yummy, and a nice filling, too.

"pies"/"cakes"/"cookies" about to go in the oven.


finished product. didn't want to fill all the sandwiches prematurely...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
David said...

I have officially taste-tested these and they are delicious! They are perfect with a cup of coffee. They remind me of something too...I can't quite put my finger on it yet.